- If you experience a problem with a product purchased from our company and the product is within our return warranty period the first step to do is to contact us during Australian business hours, so we may attempt to assist you over the phone. We find that the majority of customer issues are resolved quickly by a phone call to our tech guru. If for any reason you do have a problem you MUST contact us first and not the Printer manufacturer as it is not their responsibility to replace or repair any issues with compatible consumables.
Australian Customers phone (02) 9987-1116
International Customers phone +61-2-9987-1116
- If after our technical support person has spoken to you they believe that your item may be faulty we may then issue you with an RA number for you to return the item or we may credit the item at our discretion.
- All defective products that are returned under warranty will be inspected prior to replacement approval. We will not accept returned products that exhibit evidence of tampering or physical damage due to customer use, or were purchased from a different supplier. In addition, we will not accept toner cartridges as defective if more than 50% of the toner has been used.
- It is your responsibilty to return the cartridge. Due to our competitive pricing we cannot pay for returns or organise a pickup.
- The product being returned must be provided back to us in all of its original packaging to:
19 / 45 Leighton Place Hornsby 2077, NSW, Australia
- It is required that any printouts showing the issue you are experiencing or any printouts that we asked that you produce MUST be included with the product being returned.
- Due to the nature of refills, Refill bottles will not be accepted for return unless the toner is faulty.
- Please ensure that your name, address and contact phone number is also included with the item being returned to us.
Customers can elect either of these two methods of replacing their products:
- Get your return authorization number, return your product, and we will ship your replacement free of charge after receiving and inspecting your returned products.
- If you urgently need your replacement, we will charge your credit card for the original purchase price of the replaced product(s), and ship the product free of charge using the original shipping method. Once you return the product and it is approved as faulty we will refund your credit card.
Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods:
Printerchips is happy to replace incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods if you have changed your mind within 14 days from date of purchase, just simply contact us and we will provide the Return Authorisation. Following conditions are applied on the return of Incorrectly ordered goods.
- Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods must be returned as new condition in original packaging which is still intact. Printerchips cannot accept any goods which have been opened or if the packaging is damaged or defaced in any way. Before opening the package please check that goods are suitable for the purpose they were purchased for. (For example, check the package of a cartridge to make sure the cartridge fits in your printer.) If you are not at all sure feel free to contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of printers.
- When returning incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods please pack them in another box so that the original packaging will not be damaged by stickers, courier handling etc.
- It is customer’s responsibility to pay the return of the goods. Goods that are shipped freight on or receiver to pay will be rejected at goods inwards in our warehouse, leaving the courier responsible.
- Return Authorisations are only valid for 14 days from its date of issue.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- With free shipping, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of shipping from the refunded amount.
- Upon returning incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods, a credit will be applied to your account on the website and an email sent to you explaining the credit will be deducted automatically from any subsequent order.
- Unopened goods can only be returned within 14 days from date of purchase. If they have not been purchased within this period, then we cannot accept them back.
- Customer will need to include the copy of proof of purchase and the return authorisation number along with the product.
Due to the competitive pricing of products offered by Printerchips, we must strictly adhere to the return policy above.